Terms and Conditions
- Children are the responsibility of the supervising parent or guardian at all times. Please understand one2eleven is not a creche. Minimum parent/guardian supervision is a ratio of one adult for every 4 children.
- No shoes allowed on the play equipment.
- Socks must be worn and arms and legs covered.
- Toddler and baby areas are for children aged 2 and under. It is the parents responsibility to keep their older children out of this zone.
- No running.
- Please remove jewellery, badges and any other sharp object.
- No food, drink or chewing gum allowed on any play equipment.
- Only food purchased on the premises may be consumed here (excluding baby food).
- Only baby bottles and baby beakers allowed. Strictly no sports bottles, drinks to enter premises. Drinks can be bought at our cafe.
- No liability will be accepted for loss, damage or theft. Items left are done so at your own risk.
- Please ensure for the future enjoyment of all children that all items/props are returned to relevant areas.
- No smoking.
- No dogs allowed, except guide dogs.
- Please comply with instructions of one2eleven staff.
- Free wifi from our provider is allowed under the fair usage policy. Please ask at reception for password.
- The management reserve the right to require persons to leave the premises if their behaviour is deemed unsuitable towards staff or other visitors.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Some play features may be withdrawn at short notice.
- At busy times play sessions may be limited.
- We would remind you that children are the responsibility of the accompanying adult and we actively encourage you to interact with them.
- School parties and group bookings by prior arrangement only.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘One2eleven’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is One2eleven, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 0QA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.