October Half Term at One2Eleven
One2Eleven would like to invite you to the Little Monsters Ball!
Join us on Thursday 26th October from 3-6pm for a spooktacular time. Bring your best fancy dress and get ready to boogie to the monster music we’ll be playing. Ghosts, vampires and witches are all welcome at One2Eleven this October half term!
There will also be the chance to encounter some real creepy critters at the Little Monsters Ball with our special guest Mark’s Ark! Mark has been presenting the ‘Really Wild Experience’ at Flambards for nearly a decade and this Halloween will be bringing with him the creepiest creepy crawlies, catch him from 4:30pm. Meet the beasts this Halloween at One2Eleven!
We have lots of other activities at One2Eleven over the October half term to keep the little ones entertained in a fun and safe environment. Let their creativity flow over the Halloween week with magic potion picture painting, hauntingly fun ghost story telling and ghoulish mask making; and the best part no mess at home!
Check out what’s happening each day at One2Eleven below:
- Saturday 21st – Paper plate pumpkins
- Sunday 22nd – Monster mask making
- Monday 23rd – Hauntingly fun ghost story telling
- Tuesday 24th – Freaky face painting at 12pm
- Wednesday 25th – Magic potion picture painting
- Thursday 26th – It’s the Little Monsters Ball! With added creepy crawlies, meet a giant owl, python and a tarantula. Fancy dress and dancing from 3pm – 4.30pm and the animal meet and greet from 4.30pm – 6pm.
- Friday 27th – Create your own bugs and beasts
And adults there’s something for you too, watch your children dance and play from the comfort of our seating area whilst enjoying a hot drink!
Annual card holders can attend the Little Monsters Ball and all other events throughout the week for free! If you’d like to know more about One2Eleven Annual Cards just ask at reception for information.
Open daily from 9am.